Free Consultation: (317) 436-1912Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael PeekThe Peek Law Firm
- Personal Injury, Estate Planning, Probate ...
- Florida, Indiana
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Michael C. “Mick” Peek is licensed to practice in Indiana and Florida with offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and St. Petersburg, Florida. He specializes in handling personal injury cases as well as wills, estates, estate planning and trusts. Additionally, he handles all other matters encompassing real estate and real estate development and zoning. He helps clients with business sales and acquisitions, and contract matters.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Free initial consultation.
On personal injury cases for injured clients, we handle on a contingency basis. If there is no recovery for you there is no charge.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Activities: Indiana Law Review
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- FREEDOM OF THE ROAD
- ABATE OF INDIANA
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- ASSOCATION OF SKI DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
- 30 YEAR MEMBER
- ABATE OF INDIANA
- Indiana State Bar
- ASSOCIATION OF SKI DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
- Florida Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.