Michael Navarro devotes 100% of his practice to Family Law, and proudly represents clients throughout Will County, Dupage County, and Kendall County in Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Visitation, and other Family Law matters. He is passionate about educating his clients regarding their rights and obligations under Illinois Family Law as well as representing their interests in court.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Illinois # 6309764
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Navarro Family Law, LLC
- Family Law Attorney Blog
- New Changes to Illinois Maintenance Laws in 2019
31 January 2019
- 4 Things You Should Know About Property Division
13 August 2018
- The Challenges of Child Visitation Rights
16 April 2018
- Illinois Child Support Calculator for New 2017 Laws
24 July 2017
- What Are My Options in a Divorce Case?
10 July 2017
- Dissipation of Marital Assets: A Closer Look
10 June 2017
- New Changes to Illinois Child Support Laws in 2017
17 April 2017
- What Do I Need to Do to Get Child Support in Illinois?
5 December 2016
- How are Holidays Arranged in an Illinois Divorce or Child Custody Case?
23 November 2016