Michael McCreadyWe don't say we get results. We Prove It!
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
- Illinois, Indiana, Virginia
Michael P. McCready received his undergraduate degree cum laudefrom the University of Richmond in three years and continued at the University of Richmond obtaining his law degree in 1992. Following graduation, he served as a law clerk for a federal judge in Virginia. He came to Chicago the next year and began working at a law firm handling personal injury cases. After four years, he rose to partner.
In 1999, he left the partnership to form his own firm, The Law Offices of Michael P. McCready & Associates.
Since venturing out on his own, the firm has grown rapidly. Mr. McCready is licensed to practice in Illinois, Indiana and Virginia as well as the federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of various professional organizations dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals. He has also been inducted into the Million Dollar Advocacy Forum whose membership is limited to trial lawyers who have obtained million dollar results for their clients.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bite
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Richmond
- J.D. (1992)
- Honors: Law Review, Moot Court, Top 10%
- A+ Rating
- AV Rated
- Martindale Hubbell
- Illinois State Bar
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.