Michael L. Strauss
- Divorce, Family Law
Michael Strauss practices only family law since being admitted to the Illinois Bar. Michael also serves as a mediator and as a Child Representative or Guardian Ad Litem. Michael is a Rising Star in the area of Family Law by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2014 and 2015, a designation reserved for the top 2.5% of all Illinois attorneys under 40. The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin/Chicago Lawyer Magazine recognized Michael as one of the most talented up and coming young lawyers in Illinois, with his selection to the 40 Under Forty 2014 list. Michael is one of only two attorneys selected in Lake County, IL by the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin 40 Under Forty.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- 10.0 Superb - Top Family Law Attorney
- Top Family Law Rating by peers and clients
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Rising Star in the area of Family Law by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2014 and 2015, a designation reserved for the top 2.5% of all Illinois attorneys under 40.
- Lake County IL Divorce Lawyers
- Schlesinger & Strauss
- Who Gets the Family Pet in an Illinois Divorce?
February 28, 2023
- Exclusive Possession of the Family Home During a Divorce
February 20, 2023
- Squandering or Hiding Marital Assets Prior to Divorce Settlement
February 10, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.