Michael Kahan is a founder and co-managing partner of Jones Kahan Law. He was born-and-raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, and earned his undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University. He attended Northern Kentucky University’s Chase College of Law, where he first met co-founder, David Jones.
Mr. Kahan’s practice is heavily focused on civil litigation, and primarily comprised of personal injury cases. He has dedicated his career to assisting victims of injuries, taking a hands-on and personal approach to every case.
Mr. Kahan handles all types of personal injury cases, including, but not limited to auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, serious spinal cord injuries, dog bites, premise liability, and wrongful death cases. He has successfully resolved thousands of cases, grossing millions of dollars in personal injury settlements and judgements yearly.
A Cincinnati native, it is important to Mr. Kahan to give back to the community that raised him. When he’s not working, Mr. Kahan enjoys participating in local charities and spending time with his family.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Not Currently Accepting Clients
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- English: Spoken, Written
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2013)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2020
- Super Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association