Michael Jeffrey Bordy
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Environmental Law ...
I am a native of Kansas City. I received my B.A. from Hamilton College in Clinton, NY, a Ph.D. in cellular biology from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, KS and a J.D. from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. I represent businesses and individuals in transactions, including purchase and sale of real estate, commercial, retail and industrial leasing, and commercial, retail and industrial financing. I am a frequent speaker in real estate leasing and real estate financing. I also serve as a board member for IRBCo, an independent review board for medical research projects. I currently also serve pro bono as general counsel for Sinai Temple in Los Angeles.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Environmental Law
- Intellectual Property
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- 9th Circuit
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- Activities: member, Journal of Law and Environment, Vice President, National Jewish Law Students Network
- University of Kansas
- Ph.D. (1980) | cellular biology
- Honors: NIH pre-doctoral fellow
- Hamilton College
- B.A. (1974) | Government
- Activities: Hamilton College Semester in Washington participant, member, Delta Upsilon fraternity, Varsity baseball
- Beverly Hills Bar Association  # 125939
- - Current
- Activities: former chair, Real Estate section, Barristers Board of Governors, 1988-1992
- California State Bar  # 125939
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.