Michael Jacob Goldsmith
- Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse, Medical Malpractice
Michael J. Goldsmith is an experienced trial attorney whose practice focuses on representing victims in all types of personal injury cases. Mr. Goldsmith has obtained tens of millions of dollars for his clients by both verdict and settlement to compensate them and their families for the tragedies, injuries, and damages they have sustained. He is a native Chicagoan, and he is well respected in the legal community. Mr. Goldsmith has successfully protected the rights of his clients through recoveries against the responsible parties and their insurance companies for over 12 years. He understands the importance of family, and how difficult it can be for the families of injured and deceased loved ones in wrongful death cases to get justice. Mr. Goldsmith has significant experience in negotiating with insurance companies on his clients’ behalf to receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries, and damages.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. (1997) | Communications
- AV - Preeminent Rating
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.