Michael J. GilmartinGilmartin Legal, serving the needs of individuals and small business since 2016
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Collections ...
At Gilmartin Legal, our mission is to provide the best legal results at the most reasonable cost, and to effectively communicate with clients through every stage of their representation.
CALL (708) 469-7940
Best Legal Results at a Reasonable Price
Gilmartin Legal is committed to giving each client complete attention. To us, there is no such thing as a small issue. We treat each and every case with care and individualized attention. Every client is important, and we make sure to treat each and every case with respect and thoroughness. When you bring your legal matter to Gilmartin Legal, you can feel confident in your choice.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6281797
- English: Spoken, Written
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Evening Student
- Honors: CALI award for Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedure
- St. Xavier University
- B.S. (1999) | Political Science
- Queen's University Belfast
- B.S. (1998) | Political Science
- Arrived in Belfast shortly after the signing of the Good Friday Agreement. Proceeded to write senior thesis on the history of the Troubles and whether the Good Friday Agreement would stand the test of time.
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6281797
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.