- Personal Injury, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Michael Geller grew up in San Francisco, CA. He attended the University of Southern California for his undergraduate studies, the City University of New York for his medical training, and Santa Clara University School of Law for his legal education.
Michael started his legal career as an intern at the Solano County District Attorney's Office. He was later trained by a nationally renowned Personal Injury attorney and mentored by a Certified Family Law Specialist. He then opened The Geller Firm to help with Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Family Law. He concentrates his work on car accidents, DUI defense, and domestic violence cases.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 332661
- English: Spoken, Written
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (2020) | Law
- City University of New York - York College
- B.S. (2014) | Medicine
- University of Southern California
- B.A. (2011) | Business Law
- State Bar of California  # 332661
- The Geller Firm
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.