I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, joined the Marine Corps and then went to law school. After my active duty time as a trial attorney, I became a senior executive in the debt buying and collections industry on the East Coast. I spent 7 years buying and collecting debts and even running a law firm that collected consumer debt exclusively. I know all the tricks.
I founded The Cardoza Law Corporation to bring the truth to consumers and help you get what you deserve from illegal debt collectors, credit reporting agencies, robo-callers, and businesses that just plain rip you off! You don't have to take it. The laws are on your side and all you have to do is get a free evaluation to see if you have a case that I can litigate for you for no money down. Most people have shame and guilt about a bad financial situation - don't. Illegal debt collection happens every day - it could be happening to you and you don't even know it!
In some cases, clients of The Cardoza Law Corporation may agree to be liable for costs and/or pay fees on an hourly, flat, or contingent basis. The information on this advertising website is not intended to serve as legal advice or as a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any particular legal matter. Visiting this site does not constitute the formation of an attorney/client relationship or the establishment of any other type of agreement that implies that legal representation has been offered or accepted.
- Consumer Law
- Military Consumer Protection
- Credit Reporting Disputes
- Debt Collection Harassment
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (1997)
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (1993) | Business-Economics
- State Bar of California # 194065
- The Secret World of Debt Collection
- Word Press Association
- The Cardoza Law Corporation
- Cardoza Law Corporation Blog
- Check Your Credit Report After Bankruptcy Discharge
24 June 2019
- Check Your Credit Report for Medical Debt That Should Not Be There
6 June 2019
- Can a Debt Collector Record Your Phone Conversation? More Importantly, Can You Record Him?
27 May 2019
- Yes, You Still Have to Shred Sensitive Documents!
10 May 2019
- Steps You Probably Didn't Take After ID Theft But Should
24 April 2019
- Active Duty Servicemembers Are Common Targets for Credit Identity Theft
5 April 2019
- Protecting College Students From Identity Theft
19 March 2019
- Using Facebook Could Put You at Risk for Identity Theft
1 March 2019
- When Your Financial Privacy Has Been Violated
19 February 2019
Do You Have A Debt Collection or Credit Reporting Problem?Debt Collection Calls For Other People
Debt Collection Calls For Other PeopleKnow Your Rights and Stop Debt Collection Harassment!
Know Your Rights And Stop Debt Collection HarassmentHow to Fix Billing Errors in California
How To Fix Billing Errors In CaliforniaKnow Your Rights and Fix Your Credit Report
Know Your Rights And Fix Your Credit ReportWorking to Win - A Consumer Protection Attorney's Story
A Consumer Protection Attorney's StoryMilitary Debt Relief
Hi. I'm attorney and reserve Marine officer Mike Cardoza. I'm here with a special message today for servicemembers and their families. Perhaps you've heard that it's illegal under the UCMJ not...