Attorney Michael Franklin is a top rated divorce and criminal defense lawyer in Worcester, Massachusetts.
He was born in Worcester, Massachusetts, in 1963 and began his legal internship in the prestigious family law firm of Norman and Ricci in 1984 while a junior at Clark University. He maintained a relationship with this firm throughout law school at Western New England College School of Law. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Franklin worked as an associate attorney at Norman and Ricci from 1991 until 1993. Mr. Franklin has maintained his own law practice since 1995. He has been a certified family law mediator since 2000.
Attorney Michael Franklin represents individuals and businesses in Worcester, Massachusetts and the Worcester County region including the cities and towns of Auburn, Boylston, Clinton, Charlton, Holden, Leominster, Leicester, Paxton, Shrewsbury, Sturbridge, Westborough, Northborough, Webster, Dudley, and Oxford, Massachusetts.
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Amex
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester Bar Association
- Worcester Attorney
- What are the benefits of choosing mediation over litigation in a divorce?
3 December 2018
- What is a ‘gray divorce’ and how is it different from the typical divorce?
28 November 2018
- How can I get full custody of my children?
24 October 2018
- Reduce Child Support Judgment
24 October 2018
- Alimony Judgment
17 October 2018
- Is it true that courts favor mothers in custody decisions?
10 October 2018
- Judgment on Guardianship – Worcester Probate and Family Court
23 August 2018
- My fiancé and I are not particularly wealthy, but we are established professionals. Would we benefit from a prenup?
22 August 2018
- Worcester OUI DUI Defense Attorney
25 September 2017