Michael Ferrara Jr
- Personal Injury, Animal & Dog Law, Insurance Claims ...
- New Jersey, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
When it comes to personal injury litigation, the Ferrara difference is based on extensive preparation. Our Cherry Hill, New Jersey, law firm takes each case to the next level in order to achieve the best possible results. As part of our extensive preparation, we run focus groups, work with jury consultants and enlist some of the best experts in the country. One such expert is a board-certified doctor from Yale Medical School who reviews our medical malpractice cases to tell us if they are meritorious. All of this is in addition to the hard work of Michael Ferrara and our team of highly experienced trial attorneys.
Our law firm’s founder — Michael Ferrara — is recognized as a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the New Jersey Supreme Court and the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has been selected as one of the Best Lawyers in America and also named to Super Lawyers,* a part of Thomson Reuters, by New Jersey Monthly Magazine. He has received the Gold Medal for Distinguished Achievement from the ATLA-A-NJ and is one of only 500 attorneys in the world to have been elected to be a fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
A past president of the New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association and of the Civil Justice Foundation, Michael Ferrara is also a frequent lecturer on personal injury and trial law at continuing legal education seminars for other lawyers. Having obtained a history of jury verdicts and settlements in excess of a million dollars on behalf of accident victims, he is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Animal & Dog Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Transportation Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- New Jersey
- University of San Diego School of Law
- Villanova University
- B.S. (1964) | Mathematics
- New Jersey State Bar  # 288621973
- - Current
- The People's Law School
- News & Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.