Mr. Garner is a member of the California State Bar and a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law. Over the last 23 years his practice has focused on Business and Estate design and implementation. Mr. Garner is a Certified Provider and Instructor of continuing education for Life Insurance Agents and Certified Financial Planners. A popular speaker, he conducts seminars on a variety of topics in the areas of estate design and business planning.
Mr. Garner has worked with hundreds of individuals and families to formalize their personal and financial goals and provide protection for their loved ones in the face of illness, injury, divorce, death or other transitions. He works with the client’s financial, tax and accounting advisers to coordinate implementation of the client’s goals.
- Estate Planning
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard only. 3.5% surcharge
- California St Univ Northridge
- Undergraduate Degree
- San Fernando Valley College of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 172080
- - Current
- Certified Financial Planner (r)
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- California Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
- State Bar of California