Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- Rubino Ruman Crosmer Smith Sersic & Polen
- - Current
- Police Officer -supervisor/accident reconstructionist
- Highland Police Department
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Calumet College of St. Joseph
- B.S. | Law Enforcement Management
- Indiana State Bar
Websites & Blogs
12 Questions Answered
- Q. What is the drug level cut off for thc
- A: I am not sure what you are asking. If you are charged with driving a vehicle under the influence of TCH (marijuana) then the level does not matter. However if you are charged with possession of marijuana, the amount becomes very important. If it is 30 grams or less, the charge is a misdemeanor. anything greater is a felony.
- Q. What are the statute of limitations on theft
- A: The answer depends on the charge. Under Indiana law, generally the state has 5 years for B, C, and D felonies and 2 years for misdemeanors. There are a few deviations for certain situations. These can be found in Indiana Code 35-41-4-2.
- Q. What is the statute in homicide abuse?
- A: Under Indiana law, homicide includes many things including murder. There is no time limitations to the State filing a murder charge. I am not sure what you mean by "homicide abuse."
Contact & Map