Michael E. Aleo
- Employment Law, Personal Injury, Civil Rights
Michael’s practice is focused on civil litigation, including disputes involving employmentpersonal injury, medical malpractice, housing, and civil rights law. Prior to joining Lesser, Newman & Nasser, Michael practiced at the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights in Boston, Massachusetts, where he represented victims of race and national origin discrimination. Before practicing at the Lawyers’ Committee, Michael practiced employment law in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco, California. In addition to practicing law, Michael has taught legal writing and research at American University Washington College of Law, Golden Gate University School of Law, and New England Law Boston, and he has taught undergraduate courses at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and at Bay Path University. When not litigating, teaching, or enjoying time with his family, Michael dedicates time to local non-profit organizations and indulges in music and political activism (see, e.g., @mikealeo).
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- American University Washington College of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 672071
- Lesser, Newman, Aleo & Nasser
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.