Michael David ZaskiewiczScozzari Graham, PLLC
- Real Estate Law, Business Law
Described as a true jack-of-all trades, Mike has a professional history within commercial real estate, construction, governmental utilities, and mechanical service industry. Mike has done everything from swinging a hammer, to owning small businesses, and helping to run multi-million dollar businesses. He’s not afraid of the hard work that needs to get done. Mike is a Grand Rapids native, Double major in business and finance from Grand Valley State University, and a Cum Laude graduate from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He also holds a Michigan residential builders license and licensed real estate salesperson. After law school, Mike found his legal niche with what he knew best: Property. The laws of ownership, transfers, asset protection, and negotiating are naturally within his wheelhouse. Practicing estate planning, real estate, and business related matters; Mike uses a savvy and pragmatic approach for planning, protecting, and preserving your assets.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P77986
- English: Spoken, Written
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Grand Valley State University
- B.A. (2008) | Double Major in Business and Finance
- State Bar of Michigan  # P77986
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.