Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana, PA.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana, PA, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, P.A.
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana, PA. Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Website
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Spanish Website
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Court Finds Golf Cart Accident Was Covered Under Plaintiff’s Insurance Policy
9 February 2018
- Punitive Damages in Florida Personal Injury Cases
29 January 2018
- Filing a South Florida Truck Accident Case
26 January 2018
- Court Finds Student Attending School in Another State Is Covered under Parents’ Florida Insurance Policy
10 January 2018
- Drunk Driving Accidents in Florida
4 January 2018
- Establishing Liability in Florida Slip-and-Fall Cases
27 December 2017
- Florida Driver Hits State Trooper Who Was Responding to Accident
18 December 2017
- Packed School Bus Crashes into Florida Home
12 December 2017
- Florida Crash Highlights Lack of Enforcement of Agricultural Transportation Laws
11 December 2017