Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and co-founder of Cecere Santana, PA.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana, PA, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage, and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and co-founder of Cecere Santana, PA. Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation, and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- The Dangers of Drowsy Driving on Florida Roads
5 March 2019
- Nursing Home Neglect Claims in Florida
5 March 2019
- Can Florida Landowners Be Held Liable for Injuries to Trespassing Children?
22 February 2019
- Florida Court Holds Landowner Can Be Liable for Injuries, Even Though the Hazard Was “Open and Obvious”
11 February 2019
- Florida Workplace Injury Claims against an Employer
7 February 2019
- Can You Still Make a Claim After Signing a Liability Release Waiver?
30 January 2019
- The Importance of Naming All Potentially Liable Parties in a Florida Car Accident Case
23 January 2019
- The Florida Rules of Evidence Play a Major Role in All Personal Injury Accidents
17 January 2019
- What the Lack of a Dead Man’s Statute Means to Florida Personal Injury Victims
10 January 2019