Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana Castrillon, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Florida Court Explains a Plaintiff’s Comparative Negligence Is Irrelevant in Recent Intentional Tort Case
13 December 2018
- Florida Bicyclist Accidents Caused by Distracted Drivers
5 December 2018
- Arbitration in Cases Against Florida Nursing Homes
29 November 2018
- Florida Court Considers a Case Discussing the Substitution of a Party After the Named Defendant Died
21 November 2018
- The Importance of Preserving Relevant Evidence in Florida Personal Injury Cases
16 November 2018
- Three Killed in Florida Roadside Accident
12 November 2018
- Florida’s Dog Bite Law – Who’s Responsible?
30 October 2018
- Who is Liable When Injured by Heavy Machinery?
22 October 2018
- Florida Wrongful Death Cases
15 October 2018