Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon
Prior to founding Cecere Santana Castrillon, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana Castrillon
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Cecere Santana Castrillon Website
- Cecere Santana Castrillon Spanish Website
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Hit-and-Run Driver Arrested Two Years After Fatal Accident
19 April 2018
- Court Finds Plaintiff’s Acceptance of Risks Involved in Volunteering at Dog Park Does Not Prevent Her from Filing a Personal Injury Case
11 April 2018
- Arbitration Agreements in Florida Personal Injury Lawsuits
2 April 2018
- Pedestrian Bridge at Florida International University Collapses, Resulting in Six Fatalities
27 March 2018
- Can Someone Recover for Emotional Injuries After Witnessing a Florida Accident?
20 March 2018
- Who Pays in Uber and Lyft Accidents?
15 March 2018
- Florida Is One of the Most Dangerous States for Motorcyclists
11 March 2018
- Florida Spa Procedure Gone Wrong Causes Permanent Injuries
9 March 2018
- Florida Court Rejects Appeal in Cigarette Death Case Because of Failure to Object During Trial
7 March 2018