Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana, PA.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana, PA, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, P.A.
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana, PA. Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Website
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Spanish Website
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Florida Driver’s Van Hit by Fallen Metal from Overpass
14 August 2017
- Appellate Opinion Discusses Florida’s Reverse Dram Shop Liability Statute
27 July 2017
- Florida Appellate Court Determines Conflicting Evidentiary Rulings Unfairly Hurt Personal Injury Plaintiff’s Case
20 July 2017
- The Two Tests Florida Courts Apply When Hearing Product Liability Cases
14 July 2017
- Florida Children Exposed to Toxic Gas at Indoor Pool
7 July 2017
- Appellate Court Permits Medical Malpractice Plaintiff’s Case to Proceed Toward Trial, Rejecting Defendant’s Medical Release Waiver
2 July 2017
- Legal Issues Involving the Use of Self-Driving Cars in Florida
26 June 2017
- The Dangers of Inexperienced Drivers on Florida Roads
13 June 2017
- Florida Court Discusses and Limits “Assumption of the Risk” Doctrine
7 June 2017