Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana Castrillon, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Hardware Store’s Motion for Summary Judgment Denied in Recent Florida Premises Liability Case
6 July 2018
- Florida Roller Coaster Derails, What are the Victims Rights?
26 June 2018
- Can Parties Contract Around Default Statutes of Limitations in Florida Personal Injury Cases?
25 June 2018
- Florida Court Holds Determination of Whether Grocery Store Had Knowledge of Spill Was a Question for the Jury
13 June 2018
- Florida Appellate Court Holds Lower Court Erred in Ordering New Trial for All Damages When Only One Category of Damages Was Found to Be Improper
5 June 2018
- Government Agency Opens Investigation Following Fatal Florida Tesla Accident
30 May 2018
- Florida Court Discusses When a Surviving Spouse’s Status Is Established in Recent Wrongful Death Opinion
21 May 2018
- Recovering Compensation After a Florida Hit-and-Run Accident
16 May 2018
- Florida Supreme Court Discusses When a Case Must Comply with the State’s “Onerous” Medical Malpractice Requirements
10 May 2018