Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana Castrillon, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Slip-and-Fall Claims, What Are Your Rights?
20 September 2018
- What Can Be Done to Prevent Florida Semi-Truck Underride Accidents
19 September 2018
- Wrongful Death Claims Following Florida Auto Accidents
5 September 2018
- Florida Drivers Rank Among the Worst in the Country, Yet Again
4 September 2018
- Update: Investigation Sheds Additional Light on Florida Roller Coaster Accident
27 August 2018
- Cecere Santana, PA Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary!
17 August 2018
- Florida Court Discusses Medical Malpractice Pre-Suit Requirement
14 August 2018
- Pursuing Financial Compensation after a Florida DUI Accident
6 August 2018
- Government Begins Probe into Missouri Duck Boat Accident that Killed 17 Passengers
27 July 2018