Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana Castrillon, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana Castrillon Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Three Killed in Florida Roadside Accident
12 November 2018
- Florida’s Dog Bite Law – Who’s Responsible?
30 October 2018
- Who is Liable When Injured by Heavy Machinery?
22 October 2018
- Florida Wrongful Death Cases
15 October 2018
- In Drunk Driving Accidents, Bar May Also be Responsible
9 October 2018
- The Importance of Uninsured Motorist Protection in Florida
1 October 2018
- Attorney Angel I. Rivera Joins Cecere Santana, PA
25 September 2018
- Slip-and-Fall Claims, What Are Your Rights?
20 September 2018
- What Can Be Done to Prevent Florida Semi-Truck Underride Accidents
19 September 2018