Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana, PA.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana, PA, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, P.A.
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and cofounder of Cecere Santana, PA. Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation and Workers' Compensation.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Website
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Spanish Website
- Michael Cecere's Website Profile
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- The Dangers of Inexperienced Drivers on Florida Roads
13 June 2017
- Florida Court Discusses and Limits “Assumption of the Risk” Doctrine
7 June 2017
- Boating Accidents in South Florida
1 June 2017
- Florida Appellate Court Clarifies What Constitutes “Fraud on the Court,” Reversing the Dismissal of Plaintiff’s Car Accident Lawsuit
24 May 2017
- Florida Teen Killed in Hit-and-Run DUI Accident, Several Others Injured
11 May 2017
- Florida Appellate Court Determines Water Company May Be Liable for Condition of Pavement Surrounding In-Ground Valve
11 May 2017
- Attorney Anika Milian Named to the Florida Bar Editorial Board
3 May 2017
- Determining the Liability of Children for Accidents in Florida
27 April 2017
- Determining Liability in Florida Left-Turn Accidents
24 April 2017