Mr. Capizola began his career working for the Philadelphia firm of Morgan Lewis & Bockius for two years. He then returned to Vineland with Shapiro, Brotman & Eisenstat where he became a partner in 1966. In 1981 he formed his own firm in which he continues to practice.
He has had a broad general practice experience in personal injury, workers compensation, products liability and medical malpractice. He has had extensive experience in business law, real estate and estate planning.
He was a director of Minotola National Bank for over 35 years and, later, of Susquehanna Bank. For over 30 years he served as solicitor for the Buena Regional School Board.
He was the recipient of the Dr. J.P. Cleary Citizenship award and the Cumberland County Bar Association's Professionalism Award.
- Workers' Compensation
- New Jersey
- Harvard Law School
- LL.B. (1963) | Business Law and Taxation
- Honors: Harvard Law Review, 1961-1963, Treasurer 1962-1963, Graduated Cum Laude
- Georgetown University
- B.A. (1960) | English
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Yearbook Photographer, Who's Who, Academic Aid Committee, AFROTC Cadet of the Year, Rifle Team
- Professionalism Award
- Cumberland County Bar Assn
- New Jersey State Bar  # 221251965
- - Current
- New Jersey Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Member of the Ad Hoc Real Estate Committee and the workers compensation section