- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Lehman Brothers Acquisition of Archstone-Smith Trust Advised Lehman Brothers in connection with the $22.2 billion acquisition of Archstone-Smith Trust by Tishman Speyer Properties and Lehman Brothers.
- Lehman Brothers Acquisition of Capital Crossing Bank Advised Lehman Brothers in the acquisition of Capital Crossing Bank, a publicly traded company (CCB), and the subsequent sale to Leaf Financial of Dolphin, the equipment leasing division of CCB.
- Lehman Brothers Acquisition of Gables Residential Trust Represented Lehman Brothers, as financial advisor to ING Clarion Partners, in the $2.8 billion acquisition of Gables Residential Trust.
- Lehman Brothers Acquisition of 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY Represented Lehman Brothers, as lender, in the $1.721 billion acquisition of 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY by Tishman Speyer Properties from Metropolitan Tower Life Insurance Company.
- University of Virginia
- University of South Carolina
- Real Estate M&A and REIT Transactions (New York, NY, January 17, 2008) Mr. Bond will appear at 3:15PM, PLI New York Center, 810 Seventh Avenue at 53rd Street (21st floor), New York, New York 10019.
- Distressed Real Estate Seminar 2007 (25th Floor Conference Center, April 25, 2007) more
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map