Michael BomsteinPinnola & Bomstein
- Business Law, Real Estate Law
In 1975 I graduated from law school and was admitted to practice in Pennsylvania. Later I was admitted to practice in federal courts. If you click on our homepage you'll get a pretty good idea of what I've done as an attorney since then. At this stage in my career my practice focuses mostly on real estate transactions, real estate litigation, and partnership disputes and litigation.
In one of the cases that I'm most proud of I was lead counsel in a suit involving over seventeen shopping malls and shopping centers. My clients settled for cash and assets valued at over $ 229 million dollars.
Later, I represented a veteran who had been cheated by his business partner. After two weeks in court we won a verdict of $ 375,000 plus one-half of all future profits from the business, which profits were expected to be in the millions.
The real estate litigation I handle most frequently nowadays involves quiet title disputes. Clients sometimes come to me after they learn that a property they purchased was sold to them by someone who had acquired title from another person who obtain title through fraud. I represent both plaintiffs and defendants in cases like this.
For almost three decades I served as pro bono counsel to the Housing Association of Delaware Valley, an umbrella organization dedicated to improving housing conditions in Philadelphia. For many years I also was a board member of both Philadelphia Legal Assistance Corp. and Community Legal Services, both organizations devoted to providing legal assistance to poor and low-income Philadelphia residents.
- Business Law
- Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions and Real Estate Litigation
- Buy Property and Sell Property
- Shareholder and Partnership Litigation
- Quiet Title Litigation
Initial phone consults at no charge. All other services performed on an hourly basis.
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pinnola & Bomstein
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- B.A. | Philosophy
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1975)
- Chancellor's Award
- Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program
- 1997, 1999
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Community Legal Services
- - Current
- Philadelphia Legal Assistance Corp.
- - Current
- The Forcible Administration of Drugs to Prisoners & Mental Patients
- Clearinghouse Review
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.