Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
We are a personal injury law firm that strives every day to protect our client's interests.
- Personal Injury
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Froerer Ahlstrom
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Utah State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Personal Injury Attorney
5 Questions Answered
- Q. Can I evict a 23 year old child that will not pay anything to help with bills and wonn't follow reasonable rules?
- A: Yes, you can. Of course you, would need to follow current eviction laws to do so. I recently helped a mother evict her daughter who was emotionally and physically abusive.
- Q. Is my former spouse required to help with school registration fees in addition to child support?
- A: The divorce decree is what is controlling in these situations. If it is not included in the decree then you would need to petition to modify in order to get it added. If it is included you would need to file an order to show cause. There very well may be some language in the decree stating that school expenses will be divided evenly but without looking I can't say. If you had an attorney represent you I would contact them for a clearer answer this question.
- Q. How do i find out if someone really won a 13 million$ lawsuit?
- A: If there was a judgment entered it will be a public record. The easiest way to search the public records is to go to a court house and do search of the parties to the case. Many court houses have computers available which you can search public records like court dockets. If the clerks have time they may help you out with this as well.
Contact & Map