Michael Andrew WinslowPractical advice based on experience
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
Christian Legal Society
Construction Law Section, WSBA
Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of WSBA
Past director on the Executive Committee of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar. Past Member of the Continuing Legal Education Sub-Committee.
Past member of the Consumer Protection Committee of the WSBA which deals with the unauthorized practice of law by non-attorneys. Past member of the board of directors of the Northwest Washington Estate Planning Council.
Publications include the Washington State Bar Association Real Property Deskbook - Volume 4, Chapter 2 on the Statute of Frauds; Continuing Legal Education-Commercial Leasing; Continuing Legal Education-Seller Financing with Deeds of Trust and Real Estate Contracts; and Continuing Legal Education-Limiting Seller’s Risks in Real Estate Transactions. In respect to activities of service with the Bar Association, Mike has served as co-chair of several Continuing Legal Education seminars, is a past director of the Executive Committee of the Real Property Probate and Trusts Section of the WSBA, and is a past member of the Continuing Legal Education Sub-Committee of the Real Property, Probate and Trusts Section.
Mike has been married to Susan for over 39 years. They have two adult sons, Eli and Daniel. Church and community involvement are important parts of family life for the Winslows.
Mike currently serves in leadership on the board of directors of the foundation for the local Christian School. For 17 years he served on the board of directors of Youth Dynamics-Reachout Expeditions, a regional non-profit youth organization.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
By the hour or flat fee, depending on the matter.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Southwestern University School of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: Am Jur Award: Negotiation Skills
- Biola University
- Talbot School of Theology; post graduate work toward Masters in Counseling.
- Biola University
- B.A. (1976) | Christian Education, Bible, Group Communication
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section; WSBA
- past director
- Washington State Bar  # 13901
- - Current
- Washington Real Property Deskbook:Statute of Frauds Vol. 2; Chap 2
- Washington State Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.