I am a native Tucsonan and have been married for nearly 23 years. We have a teenage daughter who we absolutely cherish and adore.
I graduated from the University of Colorado, Boulder with a degree in Geography (1994) and from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona (2004). During law school, I was an Articles Editor for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law. I also published for the Arizona Law Review and was a two-time finalist in the Richard Grand Legal Writing Contest.
I have been practicing law since 2004 and focus my solo practice in the following areas: (1) real estate; (2) business; (3) personal injury; and (4) insurance bad faith.
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
Our consultation is limited to 15 minutes, which is sufficient to determine whether we are best suited to helping you.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 36418
- English: Spoken, Written
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: Two-time finalist in the Richard Grand Legal Writing Contest. Publications: (1) Reciprocity Unmasked: The Role of the Mexican Government in Defense of Its Foreign Nationals in United States Death Penalty Cases, 20 Ariz.J.Int’l & Comp. L. 359; (2) Case Note: Under the Influence of Necessity: State v. Fell, 45 Ariz. L. Rev. 247 Law; (3) Co-author - The New Institutional Economics: Water Markets and Legal Change in California, 1987-2005, published in the Washington University Journal of Law & Policy.
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- B.A. (1994) | Geography
- State Bar of Arizona  # 023209
- The New Institutional Economics: Water Markets and Legal Change in California, 1987-2005
- Washington University Journal of Law & Policy
- Reciprocity Unmasked: The Role of the Mexican Government in Defense of Its Foreign Nationals in United States Death Penalty Cases
- Ariz.J.Int’l & Comp. L. 359
- Under the Influence of Necessity
- Arizona Law Review
- Fleishman Law, PLC