Meredith R. Callan has nearly a decade's experience in civil and criminal defense law. Ms. Callan's background as an Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Division and as a trial lawyer in private practice brings a wealth of experience to her clients' benefit. Ms. Callan's talent for finding solutions both in and out of the courtroom is much appreciated by her clients and by others. In addition to her legal work, Ms. Callan devotes pro bono hours every month to the Colorado Lawyers for Colorado Veterans Clinic and to artists at the Denver Art Society.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Free 30 minute consultation for criminal cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- Colorado Supreme Court
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- University of Colorado Law School
- M.S. (2008) | Legal Administration
- California State Bar  # 275741
- - Current
- Pearson & Paris, P.C.