(210) 541-9200Tap to Call This Lawyer
Melvin H. MartinezMelvin, is this you? Claim & update for free! Melvin H. Martinez, Attorney & Counselor-At-Law
- Business Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 13143400
- Melvin H. Martinez, Attorney & Counselor-At-Law
- Universidad Ibero-Americana
- Master of Arts (1980) | Spanish Language and the Latin American Civilization & Culture.
- Honors: Thesis written in Spanish.
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Juris Doctor (1973) | Highest grades in Trusts and Decedent's Estates; Moot Court competition; worked my way through law school working part-time during the school year and full-time during the summers.
- Honors: One of few law school students accepted into the University's 3-3 program where the senior year of college was the first year of law school; academic scholarship recipient.
- University of San Francisco
- Bachelor of Arts (1971) | Major: Classical. Undergraduate work completed in 3 years and accepted into the University's 3-3 program for law school.
- Texas State Bar  # 13143400
- - Current
- Estate Planning and Probate Law
- Texas State Bar
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.