Profile Image Placeholder

Melissa O'Neal

  • Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Divorce ...
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer Profile

Attorney Melissa O'Neal was born and raised in Northeast Texas. After graduating from East Texas State University in 1996, she relocated to Tyler, Texas where she worked as a paralegal for Foley & Coley until December of 2000. In January of 2001, she relocated to Houston to attend South Texas College of Law. While in law school, she worked full time for Crain, Caton & James, a large law firm in downtown Houston. In December of 2005, she graduated from South Texas College of Law. Having passed the Texas Bar in February, she was licensed to practice law by May of 2006. She opened her own practice in Houston and practiced in the areas of probate, real estate, family law, and criminal law. In January of 2010, she came home to East Texas to establish her law practice in Mineola, Wood County, Texas and surrounding counties.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Divorce
  • Probate
  • Estate Planning
  • Real Estate Law
  • Energy, Oil & Gas Law
  • Elder Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • English
South Texas College of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas  # 24047821
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Contact & Map
211 N. Newsom St.
Mineola, TX 75773
Telephone: (903) 638-6897
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.