Melissa N. SalvadorMN Salvador Law Firm
- Immigration Law
Melissa N. Salvador is the founder and Principal Attorney of MN Salvador Law Firm located in the Clear Lake Area of Houston, Texas. Her practice focuses primarily on immigration and nationality law where she is experienced in dealing with foreign nationals, domestic and international companies relating to various business & employment based immigration petitions, and family based immigration matters. Ms. Salvador counsels and represents clients on diverse immigration issues before U.S. consulates and embassies, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), and the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) in connection with nonimmigrant visas, immigrant visas, waivers, and removal proceedings. Ms. Salvador was born in Canada to parents of Caribbean nationality. As an immigrant herself, the practice of immigration and nationality law is a natural fit for Ms. Salvador. Therefore, she understands, from first hand experience and knowledge, navigating through the complexities of the U.S. immigration system and its laws.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Principal Attorney
- MN Salvador Law Firm
- - Current
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Activities: Neal Speedon Moot Court Competition, Quarter Finalist Fredrick Douglas Moot Court Competition, Lead Counsel Research Assistant to Law School Dean U.S./Canadian Comparative & International Law Study Abroad Program, Ontario, Canada
- Houston Baptist University
- B.A. | Communications
- Activities: Mock Trial, Team Captain
- Amerian Immigration Lawyers Association
- Immigration & Nationality Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bay Area SHRM
- Board Member
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.