Mrs. Guggisberg was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota and graduated cum laude from Minnesota State University in 2007. In 2012, she acquired her Juris Doctorate from William Mitchell College of Lawand moved immediately to the mountains of Colorado. In addition to her legal experience, she has a background in finance and business, and brings that knowledge into her practice of law. Mrs. Guggisberg has been married to her husband, Alan, since 2011, and they recently had their first child. In her spare time, Mrs. Guggisberg enjoys playing with her lab-heeler mix, teaching adult-education courses at Ft. Carson, and coaching girls' gymnastics at a community gym.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Free case evaluations are available for all potential clients.
Credit Cards Accepted
McKinney & Associates, PC accepts all major credit cards.
- English: Spoken, Written
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (2012)