Melanie Quattrone

Melanie Quattrone

Quattrone Family Law, PLLC
  • Family Law, Probate, Divorce ...
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Client Reviews
Reviewed by Bri D. February 5, 2020
I never be beyond grateful
I Could truly say, I ‘m beyond amazed.WOW ! I have nearly spend 5 years of my life separated from both my children. I never gave up my faith. god’s plan is always the best.Trust that god will put the people in your life at the right time and right reasons. My situation changed so fast once Melanie became my attorney within a few court dates my son is returning home.I’m very impress, I’m glad I fired my previous attorney. Thank you Melanie I will never forget what you have done for me and my kids will now have a mother in their life. 2020 is my our year.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Probate
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Juvenile Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Attorney and Managing Member
Quattrone Family Law, PLLC
- Current
Attorney and Managing Member
Family First Law Group, PLC
State University of New York - College at Oswego
B.A. | Psychology
Placeholder image for education.
Stetson University
J.D. | Law
Stetson University Logo
Professional Associations
Meals on Wheels
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Quattrone Family Law
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered

Q. Father listed on Birth Certificate unwed and didn't sign Acknowledgement of Paternity
A: If you are not married to someone else, the father can sign the birth certificate and be listed. You need the father's consent/signature to name him as the father, unless you want to initiate legal action. If he doesn't admit paternity and sign the birth certificate- you can establish him as the legal father via a child support action or paternity action. You could seek to amend the birth certificate to name him as the father and to change the child's name.
Q. Can I go out of country for summer vacation while I am petition for family court filed? (but I'm not taking a child)
A: A pending family law action does not automatically restrict your ability to travel. You may want to file a notice of non-availability for the dates that you will be gone.
Q. If my present husband moves in with another woman while we are married, what can I do?
A: You can't legally do anything about where he chooses to live. However, if you have children together and/or you are entitled to alimony, you can seek support as of the date he left, without filing for divorce.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
16114 N. Florida Ave.
Lutz, FL 33549
Telephone: (813) 769-5170
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.