(815) 399-1400Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Family Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Meghan N. Bolte received her Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Accounting and Political Science from Augustana College in 2007. She received her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the John Marshall Law School in 2010, where she graduated magna cum laude. She was also a member of the John Marshall Law Review and a John Marshall Distinguished Scholar. She was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 2010 and to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois in 2011. She is currently a member of the Illinois Bar Association and the Winnebago County Bar Association.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Zimmerman & Walsh, LLP
- - Current
- Bernard J. Natale, Ltd.
- Law Offices of Brian A. Hart, P.C.
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Honors: John Marshall Distinguished Scholar Graduated magna cum laude
- Activities: The John Marshall Law Review
- Augustana College
- B.A. (2007) | Accounting and Political Science
- Illinois State Bar  # 6302434
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.