Megan handles cases in the greater New Orleans area and around Louisiana. She is nationally ranked in the top ten personal injuries under 40* and in the top ten personal injury attorneys in Louisiana. She is a trial attorney who has a proven track record in and out of court. She has a reputation as a fierce litigator and fights hard for her clients to get them the justice and compensation that they deserve. She has handled cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, severe spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries, wrongful death, sexual harassment and assault, Uber and Lyft accidents, high profile defamation, surgeries, bed bug infestations, and more. She prides herself on the fact that she gives her clients her undivided attention with a personal touch; she provides her personal cell phone number to answer any questions her clients may have about their case at any time. She enjoys the fact that most of her cases end with a hug, since helping people is what got her into the practice of law in the first place.
Megan has lectured on car accidents and bad faith by insurance companies as well as tactics for proving personal injuries and damages at trial, and she has been named as a Rising Star by Superlawyers in 2017, 2018 and 2019. She most recently was awarded the New Orleans City Business Leadership in Law award for 2017, recognizing her professional accomplishments as well as her contributions to the community. She has been named to the Litigation Counsel of America and rated a Top Lawyer in Louisiana by Louisiana Life.
Megan graduated at the top of her class at Tulane Law School with an Order of the Coif distinction. There, she served as Senior Associate Editor and Board Member of the Tulane University Law Review.
Megan and her firm, Kiefer and Kiefer, have collected tens of millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients. If you have been injured or aggrieved in any way, give her a call now for a FREE consultation.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- 5th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Tulane University School of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Activities: Law Review; Moot Court; Lambda Law Alliance
- California State Bar # 268607
- - Current
- Nuts, Bolts, & Updates on Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims, Louisiana Insurance Law CLE
- Aggravation of Preexisting InjuriesPain and Suffering, Exacerbation of Preexisting Injuries, Loss of Earning, and Life Care Plans, Auto Injury Litigation: The Ultimate Guide
- National Business Institute
- Aggravation of Preexisting Injuries, New Orleans Bar Association Procrastinator Program
- New Orleans Bar Association