Megan C WellsIndiana Association of Mediators
- Family Law, Divorce, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Megan Wells is a 1999 graduate of Indiana University—Bloomington and a 2004 graduate of Indiana University School of Law –Indianapolis. Ms. Wells focuses her practice on family law in all of its capacities, including dissolution of marriage, paternity, establishing and modifying child custody, establishing and modifying child support, establishing and modifying parenting time, adoption and guardianship. In her practice, Megan thoroughly understands that she represents individuals and families in transitional phases in their lives. She understands that family law issues are often sensitive ones, and has the compassion, experience, and legal knowledge to provide representation to individuals at what can be the most difficult or the most exciting time in their lives. Megan professionally handles each case individually knowing that each family is unique as are the circumstances in each family law case. Megan strives to effectively advocate each client’s position and obtain the best possible outcome for each client in all family law matters.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Juvenile Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Board of Directors
- Indiana Association of Mediators
- - Current
- Indiana University - Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.S. (1999) | Human Development & Family Studies
- Indiana State Bar Association
- - Current
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- - Current
- Certified Domestic Relations Mediator
- State of Indiana
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.