After becoming a parent then a grandparent, spending 10 years in the Navy, and 20 years in business, Mechelle decided to pursue a law degree, which fulfilled a life-long dream. Her practical experience as an international contract negotiator and her time in the military bring a unique perspective and understanding of her clients’ needs.
While Mechelle is competent under many practice areas, her special areas of interest are Collaborative Practice, Mediation, Family Law, and Estate Planning. Mechelle is a court approved Civil Mediator and Domestic Relations Mediator. Practicing law allows Mechelle the tangible opportunity to seek justice in ways she never could in her previous careers and she is passionate about helping her clients succeed. Woznicki Law PLC offers Limited Scope Representation and alternative financing plans.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Collaborative Practice
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat Fees with Payment Plans Available
- State Bar of Michigan
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney, Founder
- Woznicki Law
- Davenport University
- B.A. | Business, Manufacturing
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Law
- State Bar of Michigan  # P81638
- Preparing for the Bar Exam & Access to Justice , Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Western Michigan University
- Streamlining Your Law Practice - Lean Law , Denver, Co
- Q. Can my husband kick me out of the house before a divorce? The property was paid off during our relationship.
- A: No, he cannot kick you out. He would need a court order signed by a judge to gain "exclusive use" of the marital home. How much you work or contribute has nothing to do with that. If you have more questions, you can schedule a call with me on my website at https://woznickilaw.com/contact/.
- Q. I live in southern Illinois my daughter lives in Kentucky with her dad can you help me get my rights back to my daughte
- A: It sounds like this case might be in a jurisdiction (court) outside of Michigan. If that is the case, you will need an attorney in the state where the court is located that issued the current order. If it is a Michigan case, I can certainly help. You could schedule a call with me on my website at https://woznickilaw.com/contact/.
- Q. How much time is considered reasonable notice/time for my ex to let me know he wants the kids for a weekend?
- A: Reasonable is that amount of time which is fairly necessary, conveniently, to do whatever is required to be done. There is no set number in this situation, so reasonable is what both parents define it to be.