Maureen Sullivan TaylorSullivan Taylor & Gumina
- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Admitted to practice law in 1982, Maureen Sullivan Taylor graduated with a J.D. from Northern Illinois University Law School. In addition to interning at the United States' Attorneys' Office, Maureen was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award for Outstanding Achievement in Matrimonial Law and also served on the Law Review. Founder of the firm, Maureen is a trained and experienced mediator, and is both a Fellow of the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois and a member of the International Association of Collaborative Professionals. Maureen is admitted to the United States Supreme Court and the Northern District of Illinois Federal Court and was selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers of 2008 by the American Trial Lawyers Association. She has presented at numerous seminars and has contributed numerous articles pertaining to family law and issues surrounding divorce. Maureen is very active in the community, volunteering time with organizations like: the YWCA of DuPage County, Family Shelter Service, Inc., Lilac Tree resources for divorcing women, and L.E.A.V.E.S. Divorce Education.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Juvenile Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Mastercard, Visa, PayPal
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sullivan Taylor & Gumina
- - Current
- The law firm of Sullivan Taylor & Gumina, in Wheaton, Illinois, is devoted exclusively to the practice of family law and the issues that surround divorce. Our attorneys are committed to developing a comprehensive relationship with our clients that allows us to protect their emotional and financial interests, as they work through complex family law matters. We regularly represent clients in Cook County, including Chicago, DuPage County, Kane County, and Will County, Illinois. Given the financial impact divorce can have on an individual and a family, we take the time needed to prepare clients for life after divorce as well. Our attorneys explain how your taxes may be affected, what child custody or spousal support could mean to your overall financial situation, and how marital property is likely to be divided. Understanding what you face before you get to court or the negotiating room is essential for protecting you and your children's rights and interests. To learn more, contact Dupage County divorce lawyers at Sullivan Taylor & Gumina today.
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Honors: Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Outstanding Achievement in Matrimonial Law
- Activities: Law Review: Northern Illinois University Law Review, Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing, 1981 - 1982
- Outstanding Achievement in Matrimonial Law
- American Jurisprudence Award
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.