Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Nashville School of Law
- University of Florida
- Tennessee State Bar
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Middle Tennessee Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Websites & Blogs
- DebtStoppers USA Bankruptcy Blog
- 4 Tips for Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy
- Underwater Mortgages: Should You Walk Away from Your Home or File Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to Stop Foreclosure?
- How Long Should I Wait Before Filing for Bankruptcy?
- Can Bankruptcy Help Debtors Achieve the American Dream?
- How to Avoid Debt by Paying for College Without Student Loans
- When Good Debt Goes Bad: “Good Debts” Interfere with Savings, Too
- Holiday Store Credit Card “Deals” Often Lead to Big Debts, Bad Credit
- When to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Instead of Chapter 13
- Preventing Debt: How Young Adults Can Better Manage Finances for Life’s Big Moments
Contact & Map