Matthew Walker grew up in Cheyenne, Wyoming with his six siblings. He attended the University of Wyoming for both his undergraduate degree and law degree. While in law school, Matthew acted as the Managing Editor of the Wyoming Law Review, where he put in hundreds of hours ensuring the quality of the articles and worked hard to make current and past copies of the journal available for free online. While in Laramie, he also achieved the accomplishment of convincing the love of his life to marry him.
Matthew graduated from Law School in 2016 on the same day his wife earned her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. They then moved to Torrington, Wyoming where Matthew worked as the Honorable Judge Korell’s Law Clerk for three years. As a clerk, he completely familiarized himself with the courts of Wyoming and gained an appreciation for the difficulty a non-lawyer has in finding justice in and out of the court system.
This realization helps Matthew to seek out the best results for his clients who have suffered personal Injuries. He understands how difficult it is to be forced to work with health providers and insurance companies after an accident and how it can make people feel even more like a victim. Helping alleviate the problems inherent in personal injury cases motivates Matthew to utilize his training so that his clients can be secure both financially and emotionally.
Matthew currently lives in Casper with his wife and two children. He enjoys reading, writing, cooking, making music, and playing with his kids.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Wyoming State Bar
- ID Number: 75737
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Wyoming
- J.D. (2016) | Law and Constitutional Studies
- Wyoming State Bar # 7-5737
- The Advocates Wyoming
- The Top 10 Most Dangerous Animals in California
7 January 2020
- 9-Car Crash on I-80 Sends 4 to the Hospital
16 December 2019
- Laramie County Firefighter Killed in Accident
12 November 2019
- Wyoming Drunk Driver Crashes Car, Arrested in Idaho
22 October 2019
- Top 5 Most Dangerous Roads in Minnesota
18 October 2019
- Highway Crash in Wyoming Claims 110th Life in 2019
10 September 2019
- The 5 Most Dangerous Roads in Colorado
30 August 2019
- Top 5 Most Dangerous Roads in Wyoming
31 July 2019
- Head-On Collision Kills 2 Tulsa Men
24 January 2019