Free Consultation: (818) 448-5625Tap to Call This Lawyer
Matthew RabbanLaw Offices of Matthew Rabban, APC
- Insurance Claims, Personal Injury, Civil Rights
Ethics and Professionalism
Ronnie Kashri March 17, 2023
He is knowledgeable and aggressive and will take a case to trial in order to obtain the maximum results.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am a trial attorney serving clients across all of California state wide.
I work to protect the rights of the people in our community.
Often I represent the David in the fight against Goliath. Many of my clients have been people injured and who are up against large insurance companies.
Insurance companies only care about one thing – profits. They profit by paying less to injured people.
I fight insurance companies that delay and deny rightful claims.
Don’t get less than you deserve. Get in touch with me today to discuss your case and receive free legal advice.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Matthew Rabban, APC
- - Current
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. | Law
- California State University - Northridge
- State Bar of California  # 277910
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.