Matthew J. McBrideMcBride Law, PLC
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Tax Law
Matthew J. McBride is both an attorney and a CPA. Prior to graduating cum laude from DePaul University College of Law, Mr. McBride spent nearly a decade working in public accounting. His legal career began with a 50 attorney firm in Detroit, where he focused on business and tax law. In addition to his experience as an attorney and a CPA, Mr. McBride currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel of a privately held manufacturing business in St. Clair County, Michigan.
As a CPA, Mr. McBride spent time in both the accounting and tax departments of a mid-sized Chicago firm. During that time, his practice focused on managerial accounting and tax compliance for privately owned businesses, as well as estate planning and wealth preservation for business owners and wealthy individuals.
As an attorney, Mr. McBride spent several years with one of the top law firms in the City of Detroit, with his practice focused on mergers and acquisitions, tax controversy, tax compliance, business start ups, estate planning and real estate.
Mr. McBride is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants and the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants (Vice President of the Michigan Chapter). He is married, has three children, and currently lives in Macomb County, Michigan.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Michigan State Bar  # 66532
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.