Matthew J. BroderThe Law Office of Matthew J. Broder
- Divorce, Family Law, Personal Injury ...
The Law Office of Matthew J. Broder is a General Practice which strives to provide exceptional service in a variety of legal areas, including: Family and Divorce Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Workers' Compensation.
The Firm provides Personal Service at a Reasonable Cost to all individual and business clients. Aggressive Representation is to be expected and is provided!
Attorney Broder has over twenty-five years of experience litigating matters in Connecticut on both the Trial and Appellate levels. Once you retain the Firm, you get Attorney Broder each and every time you call -- NOT an Associate, Paralegal or Secretary!
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Civil Rights
- Discrimination, Employment, Police Misconduct
- Education Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals
- General Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
No Recovery / No Fee in all Personal Injury Matters!
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- ID Number: 407384
- Sole Practitioner
- The Law Office of Matthew J. Broder
- - Current
- Sole Practitioner and owner of General Practice, handling Family and Divorce matters, Personal Injury and Insurance Claims, Workers' Compensation Matters, Criminal Defense and more!
- Assigned Counsel
- State of Connecticut
- - Current
- Handling Criminal Defense Matters referred by the Public Defender in matters in which a Conflict of Interest prevents the P.D. from continuing to represent the accused.
- Cousins & Johnson
- Handled a caseload of over 100 Personal Injury Matters, from commencement of the claim through trial.
- The Law Office of Gary A. Mastronardi
- Handled all aspects of Civil Docket, including Family Law, Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Appellate Litigation and more.
- Temporary Assistant Clerk
- State of Connecticut Judicial Department
- Served as a Courtroom Clerk, assisting the Court with exhibits, scheduling and various administrative matters; Served in the Office of the Caseflow Coordinator, and shared responsibility for scheduling of Civil Trials, Pretrial Conferences and Status Conferences.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- J.D. (1992) | Law Degree
- Honors: Dean's Fellow 1991.
- Activities: Moot Court Board.
- University of Connecticut
- B.S. (1989) | Political Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude. Phi Beta Kappa. Served as West Campus President 1987-1989.
- Connecticut Bar Association  # 407384
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.