Matthew G. Swartz
- Medical Malpractice, Social Security Disability, Personal Injury ...
- Michigan, Minnesota, United States Patent and Trademark Office
At Nolan & Shafer PLC, we have represented more than 500 individuals with disabilities and medical/legal issues. He has successfully represented claimants nationally at all levels of the Social Security Administration’s administrative process, as well as in the United States District Courts. Matt graduated from Michigan State University College of Law, as well as from Central Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. While his practice takes him all over the state, Matt lives in West Michigan with his wife and two daughters. Matt provides all clients with his mobile phone number and personal email address. All calls, emails, and text messages are returned within 24 hours, usually much sooner that. Weekend appointments and phone conferences are available with advance notice. Call the firm today and set up a free case evaluation with their skilled attorney.
Areas of Practice:
Social Security Disability
United States Patent and Trademark Office
U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan—Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude)
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan—B.S, Chemistry
Awards and Honors:
Super Lawyers Risings Stars (Thompson Reuters): 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Marquis Who’s Who for Lawyers
10 Best, American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers, 2015
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Maritime Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All major credit cards accepted. Payment plans available.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Michigan State University
- J.D. | Litigation
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Jurisprudence Achievement Awards
- Michigan Association for Justice
- - Current
- American Association for Justice
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.