Matt Fendon is a Founding Member of the Matt Fendon Law Group (MFLG), which has offices in Prescott, Flagstaff, Tucson, and Phoenix.
Mr. Fendon is Board Certified in Worker's Compensation by the State Bar of Arizona.
Mr. Fendon has worked in the workers' compensation industry since 2001. He started as a certified paralegal and graduated from law school in 2008. He was licensed to practice in AZ the same year. He has a 10.0 (“Superb”) rating with Avvo.com, and has even been selected for the 2014-2018 Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list.
Mr. Fendon is a member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, the Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG), the National Association of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR) and the Workers' Compensation Section of the State Bar.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
For worker's compensation and Social Security Disability cases only. There is a consult fee for employment law cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founder / Lawyer
- Matt Fendon Law Group
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2008)
- Honors: Cum laude; 4 certificate of merits (i.e., the highest grade in the class).
- Arizona State Bar
- - Current
- Arizona Workers Compensation Seminar Material
- State Bar of Arizona
- Worker's Compensation 101, Worker's Compensation
- Board Certified Specialization: Workers' Compensation Law
- Arizona State Bar
- When Workers'
Compensation May Cover Commute Injuries
13 December 2018
- Scheduled a Workers Compensation Consultation? What Information Should You Bring and Why?
26 November 2018
- Were You
Denied Worker's Compensation? What You Need To Know
13 November 2018
- How to Deal With the Aftermath of a Workplace Injury
30 September 2018
- What to Know About Returning to Work
After an Injury
5 August 2018
- Does your Social Security Disability attorney properly prepare for the hearing?
19 June 2018
- Prior Industrial Injuries
29 April 2018
- CAN I SETTLE MY ARIZONA WORKER’S COMPENSATION CASE?
9 April 2018
- WHAT IS MY AVERAGE MONTHLY WAGE?
11 March 2018