Matthew E. SarberMarshall County Superior Court No. 2
- Criminal Law, Family Law, DUI & DWI ...
Matthew E. Sarber is a life-long resident of northern Indiana, and thoroughly enjoys the relationships with his fellow Hoosiers. Attending Manchester College (now University) and later Valparaiso University, allowed Matthew to hone his acumen for persuasion and oral discourse. While in practice as an attorney, Matthew enjoys meeting with clients and discussing the various legal issues brought about by each client's needs. He works hard to ensure the best possible result is achieved for the client, and will always be up front, honest, and loyal with his clients. Matthew lives in Marshall County with his wife and son.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- 7th Circuit
- Public Defender
- Marshall County Superior Court No. 2
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Lukenbill & Lukenbill, LLP
- - Current
- Law Clerk
- Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Manchester College
- B.S. (2010) | History
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of Indiana  # 31496-50
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.