My practice is focused on the people and businesses I represent. Whether its helping an injured client focus on treatment so they can recover, or finding a way for a buisness to make profit, my client's needs always come first.
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
There is never a fee for my time until we have a fee agreement in place; this means the initial consultation is free
My personal injury practice is done on a contingency fee basis; I don't get paid unless I recover for you.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mathew Auric, Attorney
- - Current
- Ventura Cpllege of Law
- Honors: Highest Honors
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- B.S. | Physics
- Honors: Honors
- Q. I am about to become a reseller on Amazon FBA. Do I need a reseller's permit and do I need business' licence? Thank you!
- A: You will need a buisness license to transact buisness in california. You will need to get a reseller's permit if you want to buy products wholesale. There may be other licenses you need as well.
- Q. My cousin was killed in a car accident. Can I sue in his name?
- A: Generally only the immediate family and estate of a deceased person can sue for wrongful death.
- Q. If I was wearing high heels when I was injured on someone's property, will I be considered partially negligent
- A: This is dependant on the facts and circumstances, I suggest discussing this with an attorney.