Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
My practice is focused on the people and businesses I represent. Whether its helping an injured client focus on treatment so they can recover, or finding a way for a buisness to make profit, my client's needs always come first.
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
There is never a fee for my time until we have a fee agreement in place; this means the initial consultation is free
- Contingent Fees
My personal injury practice is done on a contingency fee basis; I don't get paid unless I recover for you.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mathew Auric, Attorney
- - Current
- Ventura Cpllege of Law
- Honors: Highest Honors
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- B.S. | Physics
- Honors: Honors
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. I am about to become a reseller on Amazon FBA. Do I need a reseller's permit and do I need business' licence? Thank you!
- A: You will need a buisness license to transact buisness in california. You will need to get a reseller's permit if you want to buy products wholesale. There may be other licenses you need as well.
- Q. My cousin was killed in a car accident. Can I sue in his name?
- A: Generally only the immediate family and estate of a deceased person can sue for wrongful death.
- Q. If I was wearing high heels when I was injured on someone's property, will I be considered partially negligent
- A: This is dependant on the facts and circumstances, I suggest discussing this with an attorney.
- Q. Hello, I opened a business in 2009. Registered it but did not file a trademark. Just recentlly
- A: Generally if you have prior use then you have a right to continue that use. Here as you began using the name in commerce in 2009 and he did not until 2012 you could show prior use. However you may want to discuss your situation with an attorney.
Contact & Map