Martins I. Imudia

Martins I. Imudia

Center for U.S. Immigration Services
  • Immigration Law
  • Louisiana
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Yohan Zingile
Yohan Zingile August 29, 2022
Rating: 10 Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
This lawyer is very skilled and experienced. He has shown success in handling very complex immigration law cases.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Attorney Martins I. Imudia graduated in 1995 from Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, with an LLM in Admiralty and Maritime Law. He obtained his JD equivalent degree from the prestigious Abo Akademi University in Abo, Finland after completing undergraduate work with a major in international law and a minor in commercial transactions. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and has been admitted to the Louisiana State Supreme Court and the Federal District Court – Eastern District of Louisiana since 1997. Imudia is also a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association – Central Florida Chapter. He has practiced immigration and nationality law for over 15 years in the areas of labor certification, H-1B and H-2B temporary work visa processing, adjustment of status/permanent residence processing, processing of business, professional, investor (EB-5), and religious worker visas, deportation and removal proceedings, employment and corporate immigration matters, family visa matters (including marriage and fiancé/e visas), overseas consular processing, naturalization proceedings, and derivative visa/citizenship. His practice in Florida is limited to immigration and nationality law. Imudia obtained doctorate degrees in business administration with specializations in global supply chain management and sustainability. These degrees have been particularly useful in his organization’s EB-5 practice. He assumed the position of director of the Center for U.S. Immigration Services in July 2014. As an attorney with his New Orleans–based law firm, Martins I. Imudia & Associates, he has consulted on investment and project management with development agencies such as the World Bank and the U.N. He is a coauthor of the book Why Projects Fail in the Public Sector. He also served as managing director of the African Chamber of Commerce from 1995 to 1997.

Practice Area
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Swedish: Spoken
Professional Experience
Director & Lead Attorney
Center for U.S. Immigration Services
- Current
Senior Partner
Martins I. Imudia & Associates, APLC
Walden University
Doctorate/PhD (2014) | Global Supply Chain Management
Walden University Logo
Tulane University School of Law
LL.M. (1995) | Admiralty & Maritime Law
Tulane University School of Law Logo
Immigration Support Award
Professional Associations
Louisiana State Bar Association  # 24809
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
The Investors' Guide to U.S. Immigration Law
Why Projects Fail in the Public Sector
CreateSpace (Amazon)
Speaking Engagements
Franchising & U.S. Immigration Law, The International Franchise Expo, Javits Center, New York
Presentation at the largest international franchise show.
Websites & Blogs
Immigration Law Blog
Legal Answers
22 Questions Answered
Q. im on limited visa and i had resign the job after getting one yr band can i come dubai on husband visa
A: I agree with my colleague.
Q. I am a US Citizen (2008). I am planing to accept a job in India. What are the requirements (Visits, duration) to US?
A: As a USC you can go in an out of the U.S. as you wish provided you maintain a valid passport.
Q. Do I need an inmigration lawyer to file for residency? Is there a way to expedite the process to bring my kids?
A: It is highly recommended that you retain an experienced immigration attorney.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Center for U.S. Immigration Services - Clearwater Office
13575 58th Street North, Suite 122
Clearwater, FL 33760
Telephone: (727) 228-9777
Center for U.S. Immigration Service - Bradenton Office
345 6th Ave W, Suite 25
Bradenton, FL 34205
Telephone: (941) 254-6482
Center for U.S. Immigration Services
201 East Kennedy Blvd.
Suite 1612
Tampa, FL 33602
Telephone: (813) 298-7222
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.