Attorney Martin Regan believes in the law and the right to the best defense. Any case, for all clients anywhere in the world: Homicide or Drug, Medical Malpractice, Federal Habeas Corpus and more. As the senior managing partner of Regan Law PLC who brings more than 40 years of success and experience to each case, Attorney Martin Regan is not only esteemed by judges and colleagues in any court of law, he is respected and revered, known as the attorney to watch and flanked by the strongest team of six professional attorneys prepared to support you. Providing the best legal defense in the United States of America and backed by record wins that speaks for itself. Defense Attorney Martin Regan is a lawyer of the people who believes in his clients, who cares for their family, and in giving second chances.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
An initial consultation is Free.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
We accept Contingency Fees on personal injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are the Experience you Need for the Results You Want" Attorney Martin Regan, Jr.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Member
- Regan Law PLC
- - Current
- Staff Attorney Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- United States Air Force
- Served at Lakenheath United States Air Force in the United Kingdom
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- J.D. | Law
- Trademark Who's Who
- Who's Who in the Legal Profession
- Meritorious Service
- United States Air Force Chief Of Chaplains
- Louisiana State Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association