(207) 760-7511Tap to Call This Lawyer
Martha Grant EsqAroostook Elder Law, LLC
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Martha Grant has been a practicing attorney since 1982. Since 1986 she has concentrated her practice in the area of elder law; that is, estate planning, long-term care planning and probate. In 2016 she formed Aroostook Elder Law, LLC. She is a member of the elder law section of the Maine Bar Association.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Additional Practice Area
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Aroostook Elder Law, LLC
- - Current
- Martha A. Grant, Attorney
- Langley & Grant
- Managing Attorney
- Legal Services for the Elderly
- Maine, University of
- Maine State Bar  # 002427
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.