Free Consultation: (651) 269-6208Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mark William Perron

Mark William Perron

  • Personal Injury, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
  • Minnesota, Wisconsin
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Insurance Claims
Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Workers' Compensation
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Zoom
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Minnesota Supreme Court
ID Number: 0396076
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Wisconsin Court System
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Associations
Minnesota State Bar  # 0396076
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
7 Questions Answered
Q. My gf parents are really strict to her and it’s ruining her mental health what can she do she wants to leave
A: She can certainly petition the Court for emancipation. There is no real bright line test, but the Courts have a lot of discretion in declaring a minor emancipated. Some of the factors include the minor’s living situation, consent of the parents and the overall situation or actions created by the minor or the parents.

Once emancipated, she would be able to move out, sign a lease and/or get loans. However, even though she would be acting as an adult, she still would not be able to do things like smoking, gambling, etc. That would have to wait until she is of the correct age.

When it comes down to it emancipation means that a minor has the same legal rights and obligations as an 18-year-old adult. If a judge were to find that she can support herself and it is truly in her best interest to be emancipated, it could certainly be granted/.

If she is interested, I would certainly contact an attorney that specializes in there area. Not sure how much push back there would be from the parents.
... Read More
Q. Trooper issued Reckless driving ticket to a white Corvette based on traffic camera footage.
A: You should certainly demand a copy of the video. If there is no other eye witness and the video quality makes it difficult to identify the car and/or the driver, the prosecution has quite the uphill battle.
Q. We bought a house with water damage, had an inspection but it either missed it or it wasn’t present. What can we do?
A: First, with regard to the inspector, you would need to look at the agreement and see if there is any language that limits the company's exposure. If there is nothing in there and the leak was obvious as to where the inspector should have known about it, you could bring a civil claim against them for damages.

With regard to the owners taking the fixtures and fans. The general rule of thumb is that if it is attached to the house, it stays. This again all depends on the what was agreed upon regarding the sale of the house and what was signed off on.

I would certainly contact a civil attorney to discuss your options.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Perron Law Office
4818 141st Street North
Hugo, MN 55038
Telephone: (651) 269-6208
Monday: Open 24 hours (Today)
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.