My practice has been devoted exclusively to family law for more than thirty years.
Whether a case is simple or complex, my goals are to help clients:
(1) Make wise decisions by educating them as to the range of likely outcomes; and
(2) Avoid the costly and destructive experience of litigation, while creating a future which will best serve their interests and those of their children in the years following the divorce.
Although I seek settlement whenever possible, there are occasions where litigation is inevitable. In those instances, I draw upon my litigation and trial skills, and dedication to my client's cause to obtain optimum results for my clients in court.
- Family Law
- Premarital Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Interstate Custody Disputes
- Grandparent Rights
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D (1978)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- California State Bar # 84840
- - Current