Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Real Estate Law
Contact Receiver Mark Adams and California Receivership Group for a free consultation to see if a nuisance property in your community would benefit from the receivership remedy.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- California Receivership Group
- - Current
- Specializing in real estate, real estate finance, and litigation for the appointment of slum housing receiver over nuisance properties under Health and Safety Code Section 17980.7, Penal Code, Code of Civil Procedure Section 564 et seq., and Business and Professions Code Section 17203.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (1975)
- Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. (1972)
- Influential Family-Owned Business in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Business Journal
- Mark Adams, President and Founder of California Receivership Group, is the most experienced Health and Safety Receiver in the State of California. CRG, his family business, was formed to provide a complete, turn-key solution for properties in repeated violation of health and safety codes. When appointed over a property as Receiver, the team is on-site immediately, beginning the process of fixing the property’s problems. CRG eliminates any dire threats posed to the owners, occupants and community, either by bringing in a construction team immediately or emptying the property if necessary. CRG is dedicated to protecting and preserving assets assigned to its custody and control while maintaining an ever-present sensitivity to the human and social side of the work. CRG is able to achieve immediate and effective results by deploying a team built specially for problem properties. This team includes attorneys, contractors, accountants, receivership administration, cleanup crews, property managers, professional organizers, ground operations managers and financiers.
- California State Bar  # 68300
- - Current
Contact & Map