- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Associate
- McKiggan Hebert Lawyers
- Dalhousie Law School, Dalhousie University
- Bachelor of Laws Degree
- Dalhousie University
- Leading Practitioner in the Personal Injury field
- Lexpert Canadian Legal Directory
- Dartmouth District Minor Baseball Association
- Board Member
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Dartmouth North Central Baseball Club
- Vice President
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Mark Raftus' Website Profile
- McKiggan Hebert Lawyers Website
- Halifax Medical Malpractice Lawyer Blog
- Delayed Cancer Diagnosis Can Give Rise to a Medical Malpractice Claim in Canada
18 September 2017
- Client Success Story: Cullan Chisholm heads to T.O. for National Challenger Baseball Jamboree
30 June 2016
- Misdiagnosis of Neck/Back Pain can lead to Medical Malpractice Claims
4 November 2015
- Most People will be misdiagnosed in their lifetime: Why aren’t doctors more concerned?
25 September 2015
- Doctor Tries to Shut Down Med Malpractice Lawsuit by Suing Victim’s Lawyers: Frank v. Legate et. al.
22 September 2015
- What’s the most dangerous time to go to the hospital? The answer may surprise you.
11 September 2015
- Informed consent in medical malpractice claims.
10 February 2015
- Medical Malpractice Claims against Doctors Continue to Drop: But is it because of improvements in medical care?
19 September 2014
- Are Overworked Nurses Causing Medical Errors?
19 August 2014
- Halifax Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- The Brain Injury Association of Nova Scotia needs our help!
19 September 2017
- How much time do I have to file my injury claim in Nova Scotia? Dyack v. Lincoln
31 August 2017
- Supreme Court of Canada says psych report not required to recover damages for mental injury: Saadati v. Moorhead.
2 June 2017
- “My Neighbour’s Dog Bit My Child. What Can I Do?”
26 April 2017
- Good news from the Supreme Court of Canada for injured victims of underinsured drivers
17 February 2017
- Is my Nova Scotia “Minor Injury” claim capped at $7500.00?
3 February 2017
- Let’s help make pedestrians safer on Spring Garden Road in Halifax
30 June 2016
- How “buying Canadian” can protect your family when vacation injuries strike
15 May 2016
- Protecting Pedestrians with Innovative Ideas
16 February 2016
- Atlantic Canada Personal Injury Lawyer
- Supreme Court of Canada clarifies law for malpractice victims: Ediger v. Johnston
4 April 2013
- End Distracted Driving presentation at Eric Graves JHS
21 March 2013
- Supreme Court of Canada Rules on Hate Speech vs. Free Speech: Saskatchewan v. Whatcott
4 March 2013
- Hypothermia May Benefit Brain Injury Victims
20 February 2013
- “Calling Dr. Google” : Healthcare in the internet age.
30 January 2013
- "Why won't my travel medical insurance pay my claim?" Advice for Canadians travelling South
28 January 2013
- Oprah on Armstrong: She doesn’t understand the meaning of “hero”.
25 January 2013
- Do Insurance Adjusters Treat Accident Victims Fairly?
24 January 2013
- Supreme Court of Canada Clarifies Law of Duress: Or does it?
18 January 2013
Contact & Map